Locality based PIN Code search in India Post website

Now locality based PIN Code search facility is available in India Post website.


Instructions

 To select locality in Major towns/cities :

i)    Select State
ii)   Select District
iii)  Select City/Town/Village in the District
iv)  Select locality to get the pincode of the selected locality 

  To extend your search to cover villages also:

i)   select “include all” after selecting State and District.
ii)  Then select City/Town/Village and locality to get the pincode
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, it indeed is a good site for Pin Code. Another good site which I came across for Pin codes and which you can add to your blog is Pin Code

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pin codes of bank or ifsc code of bank? In order to find ifsc code of bank you may visit here ifsc code bank. I think ifsc code has no relation with pincode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. debeste vpn

    ReplyDelete