IPPB to Enable POSB Accounts for Online Fund Transfer


India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Expansion Programme continues to make brisk progress and a nation-wide roll-out is scheduled beginning April 2018.
No decision has been taken to revise the timelines as reported in some sections of the media on Tuesday, 06th February 2018.


Once the proposed expansion is completed, IPPB will be providing the largest financial inclusion network in the country, covering both urban as well as rural hinterland with ability to provide digital payment services at the doorstep with the help of Postmen and Gramin Dak Sewaks (GDS).

IPPB will also enable more than 17 crore active account-holders of Post Office Savings Bank to make interoperable digital payments including the benefit of NEFT, RTGS, UPI and bill payment services.

Additionally, the IPPB will enable acceptance of digital payments across post offices in the country in line with the digital payments initiative of the government.
Source: Press Information Bureau


SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

11 comments:

  1. thank you for share this such a wonderful article. Your article is very niceI am trustworthy identical best work from you when you need it at the same timeautoketing.com, https://bit.ly/2QslLr4 , https://autoketing.com/project/sale-pop-master

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your blog.Really thank you!Thanks-a-mundo for the article. Awesome.
    Discount master 2018, Discount master app 2018, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your website is worth to visit, all of your posted content was very interestin
    shipping bar app free , Free shipping bar , autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for sharing this excellent info! I am looking forward to seeing more posts by you as soon as possible! I have judged that you do not compromise on quality
    friv10games club girl, kizi-2018 games free online, juegos gogy xyz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site
    dynamons world club , my friend pedro club Games to play , pixel gun apocalypse 3 ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more.
    happy snakes online , beat racer online best online games , christmas turkey cooking best online games ,

    ReplyDelete
  7. The site is very interesting, you made some compelling remarks and the matter is on point. I learn some new stuff from it too,
    online game Rapunzel Fashionista Busy Day for girl Break The Cup For boy free game Battle for the Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in. but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know
    free rally point 6 , pixel escape online for girls , climber online games ,

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post
    cars simulator punblocked games , nighty knight for girls , fnaf world free ,

    ReplyDelete
  10. For a business which meets the criteria for loaning, the preferences are preferred rates over a save money with more straightforwardness. white label crowdfunding software

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.
    miniclip games for kids, a10 games, Jogo live

    ReplyDelete